Yes, you read that right! Blogging is still one of the source of passive income when you do Online Marketing and within this 4 Weeks Course, James is going to show you how he do it!
The best thing from this course is: James taught you from zero how to set it up from ideation to make it a reality.
Either you are a total beginner or someone who already make money from blogging like I do, you will learn a much deeper and comprehensive lessons inside Blog Focused. Let's dive in!
What Is Blog Focused?
Blog Focused is a comprehensive video training course about blogging and I have never seen anything like this before. James is holding your hand and laid out a step by step action plan that is very easy to digest at your own pace.
What's more, James also provide you with a dedicated FB group where not only you can get support for anything related to your blog, but you can also get your post(s) reviewed by James and the other members so you don't just guessing but actually getting a valuable and constructive feedback.
If that is not enough, James also offer a complete blog audit if you already have your own blog and that is a huge favor because I now know what I need to fix inside my blog. Well, this alone could cost you more than the price you paid for the course itself!
What Is Taught Inside Blog Focused?
The Course is structured so you can digest it slowly everyday for 4 weeks. The initial target is that within one month, you should be able to have your website up and running.
Here are the breakdowns on each Modules per Week:
- Week 1 - Foundations
- Day 1 - Niche Selection and Offers
- Day 2 - Getting Into The RIght Mindset
- Day 3 - Domain Selection and Review
- Day 4 - The Right Hosting
- Day 5 - Getting Your Site Installed
- Week 2 - Website Setup and Branding
- Day 1 - WordPress Overview
- Day 2 - Plugins & Themes
- Day 3 - Branding
- Day 4 - Your First Post & DFY Pages
- Day 5 - (Optional) Creating Your First Post With Thrive Architect
- Week 3 - SEO, Research & Structure
- Day 1 - What Is SEO?
- Day 2 - On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO
- Day 3 - Site Structure
- Day 4 - Keyword Research (part 1)
- Day 5 - Creating Your Second Post (Ideas and Styles)
- Day 6 - (Optional) Saving Page Templates
- Week 4 - Monetisation, Scaling & Launching
- Day 1 - Find Products For The Future
- Day 2 - Keyword Research Part 2
- Day 3 - Different Monetisation Strategies
- Day 4 - Social Media (The First Steps)
- Day 5 - Scaling (How to Keep To A Target And Grow)
- Day 6 - Backlinks and Authority
- Day 7 - Final Thoughts
Besides the main modules, there is also Modules about Affiliate Membership (if you want to promote Blog Focused like I do) and Bonuses as follows:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate Blogger Legal Bundle
- Bonus #2: Inspiration Blogger Interviews and Strategies
- Bonus #3: Case Studies
- Bonus #4: WordPress 5.0 Training - Gutenberg
- Bonus #5: Facebook Lives Uploads
Here is what the Member Area looks like:
Who Is The Man Behind Blog Focused?
James started his own blog around 2017, after realizing that he wanted to let people know about all the different ways someone could make money online.
He created Blog Focused because he felt most courses lack one key aspect: real support.
That is what makes Blog Focused totally different with other courses out there.
Is Blog Focused Right For You?
Now this is the million dollar, nope, $100 question 😀
If you are currently looking for a complete course about blogging with organic traffic but you don't want to pay for monthly membership fee and you want to get one on one support from the vendor, Blog Focused is the answer.
I am not biased because I promote this product, but rather because I have experience it myself. There is a dedicated support thread inside the FB Group and James usually replied within 24hours or less for any questions I have.
As the name clearly shows, this is a laser focused course about blogging. Nothing else. What's more, there are no hidden fees or upsells inside. Completely transparent and complete in itself.
if you want to make 4 to 5-Figure per month with blogging, I absolutely recommend Blog Focused for you.
What I Like and What I Don't Like About Blog Focused
Now to be completely honest, not all the things inside Blog Focused is to my liking, so here are the Pros and Cons about Blog Focused:
The only thing I think need to be improved is the voice volume, other than that, everything is awesome from my stand point as a seasoned blogger.
No other course will teach you as comprehensive and complete like Blog Focused with affordable price. Blogging is known to be a source of passive income because you only create it once and drive traffic to it.
How Much Does Blog Focused Cost?
I have given several hint above, and it's absolutely a no-brainer decision if you choose to jumped in because it only cost you $100 one time only to be able to get a complete course about blogging and lifetime support (read that again).
When I write this review, it's still in early bird price and it will go up soon because the actual price of this course could go into $297 or so. Building a blog is a great investment for your future, and you can even sell your blog for 6-figures in the future. Who knows?
Is There Any Alternative For Blog Focused?
I haven't found any similar alternative but there is a well known platform which also taught you about blog and organic traffic strategy called Wealthy Affiliate.
The main difference is that Wealthy Affiliate has been around for quite a long time and has bigger community than Blog Focused. You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE at the beginning, and upgrade to premium membership if you choose to do so.
Blog Focused is structured so that you can get your website up and running in 1 month time and start monetizing it. Wealthy Affiliate has more to offer than just blogging and it has monthly membership fee.
I won't go deeper on this, so I will make this short. If you only want to do blogging and paid one time fee, Blog Focused is the right choice. But if you want to join a community with more lessons inside and no problem with the monthly fee, go with Wealthy Affiliate instead.
Final Verdict and Summary
I recommend Blog Focused for anyone looking to start making money online in any niche by using a website/blog with affordable budget. A website is the only asset you can have with your own name on it that can never be taken away from you (unless you get hacked, but that's another story :D).
Yes of course you can make a FREE account on social media like Facebook, YouTube, Tik-Tok, Twitter, or even LinkedIn. But those accounts can be closed anytime without your consent! So yeah, build you own asset online using a blog and it will be your passive income source for a lifetime.
Is Blog Focused worth the price tag? Totally! No doubt about it.
Best Bonuses For Blog Focused Ever!
To make the decision an absolute no-brainer for you, I came up with this special bonus package for Blog Focused below (Total Real World Value: $928):
- 60min 1 on1 Zoom Coaching Call With Me Personally (Worth: $197).
- We get to know each other a bit, discuss your current knowledge, skills, and goals, and how to achieve your goals ASAP! (truly the easiest & fastest way to success that I know of).
- I will coach you and share my experience with you and saves you lots of time trying to do things on your own. I will be your accountability partner and guide you on how to implement what you learn inside the course.
- Lifetime Access to my Inner Circle (Worth: Priceless)
- This means that you can reach out to me whenever you need any advice or assistance and I will share with you my latest finding to boost your income faster.
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery (Worth: $67)
- You will learn strategies to generating a life-changing income online & unlock the secrets' to complete affiliate marketing mastery.
- Topics covered:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Benefits of Starting with Affiliate Marketing
- Top Affiliate Marketing Trends
- How to Promote Your Website and Get Traffic
- The Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Writing Content for Affiliate Marketing
- Using Social Media Platforms for Affiliate Marketing
- Qualities of a Good Affiliate Marketer
- The Challenges Associated with Affiliate Marketing and How to Overcome Them
- How to Promote Affiliate Offers
- The Traffic Handbook (Worth: $67)
- Great internet marketing is about marrying new strategies (like SEO and social media marketing) with tried and tested principles. That means understanding what your business is about, who your audience is, and how to get them excited. It means delivering amazing value and information through your content.
- Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- Content marketing strategies to attract a bigger audience to your blog or social profiles.
- 7 benefits of posting valuable content on your website and social media.
- How to build links that will actually IMPACT on your ranking!
- How to write SEO content that generates organic search traffic and boosts your ranking.
- How to grow your social media exponentially with minimal effort
- Understand the principles that can be applied to any site and any business.
- How many times you should post on your blog and social profiles. Here's our recommendation if you're just starting out.
- Tips on SEO, paid advertising, social media, and branding for building an online presence.
- 5 effective content types to grow your traffic and sales.
- Three types of keywords you want to target when it comes to search engine optimization. Understand each of these keyword types for the biggest gains in organic traffic.
- And much, much more!
- Access to my ENTIRE bonus library (Worth: $597). Over 54 digital products for you to use/study or give away so you won't have any shortage of bonuses to give to your audience or buyers.
I hope you enjoyed my review.
If you have any questions about Blog Focused that I haven't answered above, please let me know in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer all your questions.
At your Service,
Freedom Cruiser Team